Meetings & Minutes
The Communication Theory Technical Committee holds formal meetings twice each year in conjunction with ICC and GLOBECOM. This meeting is usually held on the evening of the second day of the conference. The exact time and location of the meeting is indicated on the Technical Committee Meetings list handed out by the IEEE Communications Society at the conference. The agenda of the meeting is distributed to the Committee Mailing List about a week prior to the conference. After the meeting, the Meeting Minutes are distributed to the Committee Mailing List. The agenda and the minutes are also posted below.
An informal committee meeting is held at the Communication Theory Workshop. The main purpose of this meeting is the discussion of the organization of future workshops.
The next TC meeting is scheduled online on Nov. 17, 2021 (Wednesday) at 10 am Eastern Standard Time (NY, USA).
Past Meeting Presentations and Minutes
- GLOBECOM 2021 (Virtual Conference at Madrid Spain, December 2021), slides
- ICC 2021 (no meeting)
- GLOBECOM 2020 (Virtual Conference at Taipei, Taiwan, December 2020), slides
- ICC 2020 (Virtual Conference at Dublin, Ireland, June 2020), slides
- GLOBECOM 2019 (Waikoloa, HI, USA, December 2019), slides.
- ICC 2019 (Shanghai, China, May 2019), slides.
- Globecom 2018 (Abu Dhabi, UAE, December 2018), slides.
- ICC 2018 (Kansas City, MO, USA, May 2018), slides.
- GLOBECOM 2017 (Singapore, December 2017), slides.
- ICC 2017 (Paris, France, May 2017), slides.
- GLOBECOM 2016 (Washington, DC, USA, December 2016), slides.
- ICC 2016 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 2016), slides.
- GLOBECOM 2015 (San Diego, CA, USA, December 2015), slides.
- ICC 2015 (London, UK, June 2015), slides.
- GLOBECOM 2014 (Austin, Texas, USA, December 2014), slides.
- ICC 2014 (Sydney, Australia, June 2014), slides.
- GLOBECOM 2013 (Atlanta, Georgia, USA, December 2013), slides.
- ICC 2013 (Budapest, Hungary, June 2013), slides.
- GLOBECOM 2012 (Anaheim, California, USA, December 2012)
- ICC 2012 (Ottawa, Canada, June 2012)
- GLOBECOM 2011 (Houston, Texas, USA, December 2011)
- ICC 2011 (Kyoto, Japan, June 2011)
- GLOBECOM 2010 (Miami, Florida, USA, December 2010)
- ICC 2010 (Cape Town, South Africa, May 2010)
- GLOBECOM 2009 (Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, December 2009)
- ICC 2009 (Dresden, Germany, June 2009)
- GLOBECOM 2008 (New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, December 2008)
- ICC 2008 (Beijing, China, May 2008)
- GLOBECOM 2007 (Washington, DC, USA, November 2007)
- ICC 2007 (Glasgow, Scotland, June 2007)
- GLOBECOM 2006 (San Francisco, California, USA, November 2006)
- ICC 2006 (Istanbul, Turkey, June 2006)
- GLOBECOM 2005 (St. Louis, Missouri, USA, November/December 2005)
- ICC 2005 (Seoul, South Korea, May 2005)
- GLOBECOM 2004 (Dallas, Texas, USA, November 2004)
- ICC 2004 (Paris, France, June 2004)
- GLOBECOM 2003 (San Fransisco, California, USA, November 2003)
- ICC 2003 (Anchorage, Alaska, USA, May 2003)
- GLOBECOM 2002 (Taipei, Taiwan, November 2002)
- ICC 2002 (New York City, New York, USA, April 2002)
- GLOBECOM 2001 (San Antonio, Texas, USA, November 2001)
- ICC 2001 (Helsinki, Finland, June 2001)
- GLOBECOM 2000 (San Francisco, California, USA, November 2000)
- ICC 2000 (New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, June 2000)
- GLOBECOM 1999 (Rio de Janerio, Brazil, December 1999)
- ICC 1999 (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, June 1999)
- GLOBECOM 1998 (Sydney, Australia, November 1998)
- ICC 1998 (Atlanta, Georgia, USA, June 1998)
- GLOBECOM 1997 (Phoenix, Arizona, USA, November 1997)
- ICC 1997 (Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 1997